Free, online, interactive workshops will explore themes such as What is Spirituality?, Manifestations, True self, Relationships, Dreams, Energy, Self-love and gratitude, as well as Women’s self-care.
Register your interest here (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will be notified of the programme.
How can Spirituality help in Life Transitions
– free online workshop
This interactive workshop will combine spiritual concepts with practical tools so that you can gain curiosity and integrate spirituality into your life.
It doesn’t matter how experienced you are – whether you have no idea what Spirituality means or have years of practice behind – by attending, you will benefit from gaining new insights, taking part in the discussions and sharing your own wisdom and perspective with others.
In a safe and playful atmosphere, you will:
- Explore Spirituality and understand how it can help you with choices, changes and challenges so that you can gain trust and look at things from a different perspective
- Reflect on the difference between thoughts and intuition so that you reach a place of authenticity, truth and flow
- Ask yourself the right questions so that you will get inspired to take a new direction in your journey
- Learn new tools, skills and techniques that will help you integrate the Spirituality into every day life and practically ground the spiritual illumination
- Start attracting what you truly desire
- Join a great community and connect to yourself and others
A couple friends and I attended an introductory workshop about Manifestation, its history, how it works, and how to best use it to better one’s life. Not only was it extremely informative, it was also very interactive and engaging by using an exciting presentation and interactive activities that helped put the theory into practice. All in all, Magda has a beautiful and calming way of combining emotions, facts, and activities that reach any type of person. She has a deep intuition with the people she is speaking to and how to approach them individually whilst maintaining a group feeling.