GET TO KNOW
“She is a Heart Healer.
Highly intuitive, sensitive and caring,
She believes in kindness and oneness,
Dancing with the universe, romancing with life, magic.
She serves with heart, presence, experience and intuition. She is there for others, to help them connect with their true selves and make conscious choices from a place of compassion and love.
Magda will take you very seriously, but create an informal, playful and relaxed atmosphere where you can be yourself, free to explore without being judged or instructed what to do. The wisdom will come from your own inner guidance.”
*from clients love
Born and raised in Poland, I lived in Italy for a while and have been in the Netherlands for a long time now.
Spiritual Coaching is the fruit of a journey that started years ago, when I faced quite a few challenges in my life. When certainties turned into question marks, I understood that I had to search, surrender and trust. What helped me and saved me were trips to India, Bali, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Mexico and Peru, where I attended spiritual retreats, practiced yoga and meditation, took part in rituals and learnt from some wonderful teachers. I have also taken part in plant ceremonies, experiencing some incredible journeys within my inner self and reaching out to beautiful and fascinating dimensions.
Every time I connected to a higher energy my awareness expanded, opening gates to understanding, curiosity and hunger for more. I learned to retrieve my faith, reach out and ask. I became part of a spiritual community, from which I am learning every day and am enormously grateful for.
Through the journeys of self-discovery, I understood that I find happiness by helping others. I started thinking of a practice where I could dedicate individual attention to people, via talking, energy work and using my previous experiences from workshops and retreats. A series of magical events occurred that led me to enrol in studies that seemed a perfect match for my desire.
Being professionally trained as a Spiritual Coach, I can now combine the art of listening, empathy and caring.
Certified Spiritual Coach (CSC) and Certified Life Coach (CLC) by The Life Purpose Institute, San Diego, California.
Member of ICF – International Coach Federation
Past courses and studies
- Mindfulness and Mindful Parenting – 2012, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with UvA, the University of Amsterdam
- Connected Breathing – 2017, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with Katrien Franken
- Yoga Teacher Trainings and Women’s self-care programmes – 2017-2020, Goa, India, with Emily Kuser
- How are you really Yoga and Meditation course – 2017 – Bali, Indonesia, with Sarah Mckenzie-Thane
- Yoga Nidra and Dreamwork training – 2018, Xinalani, Mexico, with Jana Roemer and Sasha Bahador
- Reiki Attunement Level 1 and Level 2 – Usui Shiki Ryoho method – 2019, Kampot, Cambodia, with Sarah McKenzie-Thane
Current courses and interests
- Life Coaching Advanced Practicum – LPI, The Life Purpose Institute, US, accredited by ICF
- Finding the Phoenix training – work on consciousness, neo-shamanism and personal mythology – the Institute of Esoteric Psychology, US
- Tarot Reading
- Oracle cards
- Plant Medicine studies