GET TO KNOW
“She is a Heart Healer.
Highly intuitive, sensitive and caring,
She believes in kindness and oneness,
Dancing with the universe, romancing with life, magic.
She serves with heart, presence, experience and intuition. She is there for others, to help them connect with their true selves and make conscious choices from a place of compassion and love.
Magda will take you very seriously, but create an informal, playful and relaxed atmosphere where you can be yourself, free to explore without being judged or instructed what to do. The wisdom will come from your own inner guidance.”
*from clients love
Born and raised in Poland, I lived in Italy for a while and have been in the Netherlands for a long time now.
Spiritual Coaching is the fruit of a journey that started years ago, when I faced quite a few challenges in my life. When certainties turned into question marks, I understood that I had to search, surrender and trust. What helped me and saved me were trips to India, Bali, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Peru and Egypt, where I attended spiritual retreats, practiced yoga and meditation, took part in rituals and learnt from wonderful teachers. I have also taken part in plant ceremonies, experiencing incredible journeys within my inner self and reaching out to beautiful and fascinating dimensions.
Every time I connected to a higher energy my awareness expanded, opening gates to understanding, curiosity and hunger for more. I learned to retrieve my faith, reach out and ask. I became part of a spiritual community, from which I am learning every day and am enormously grateful for.
Through the journeys of self-discovery, I started thinking of a practice where I could dedicate individual attention to people, via talking, energy work and using my previous experiences from workshops and retreats. A series of magical events occurred that led me to enroll in studies that seemed a perfect match for my desire.
Since I have developed my knowledge and passion towards healing potentials of psychedelics, I truly believe that within the right set and settings, with a proper preparation and integration, those substances can help us understand ourselves better and open possibilities of inner growth and creativity.
Being professionally trained as a Spiritual Coach, and studying Psychedelics and expanded states of consciousness, I can now combine the art of using my intuition, listening, empathy and caring.
Certified Spiritual Coach (CSC) and Certified Life Coach (CLC) by The Life Purpose Institute, San Diego, California.
Member of ICF – International Coach Federation
Current courses and interests
Psychedelics and Plant Medicines work and ongoing studies
- Nūma Mystery School
- Numa Mystery School, Canada Tarot
- Energy work
Past courses and studies
- Mindfulness and Mindful Parenting – 2012, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with UvA, the University of Amsterdam
- Connected Breathing – 2017, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with Katrien Franken
- Yoga Teacher Trainings and Women’s self-care programmes – 2017-2020, Goa, India, with Emily Kuser
- How are you really Yoga and Meditation course – 2017 – Bali, Indonesia, with Sarah Mckenzie-Thane
- Yoga Nidra and Dreamwork training – 2018, Xinalani, Mexico, with Jana Roemer and Sasha Bahador
- Reiki Attunement Level 1 and Level 2 – Usui Shiki Ryoho method – 2019, Kampot, Cambodia, with Sarah McKenzie-Thane
- Finding the Phoenix training – work on consciousness, neo-shamanism and personal mythology – the Institute of Esoteric Psychology, US – 2020
- Life Coaching Advanced Practicum – LPI, The Life Purpose Institute, US, accredited by ICF – 2021
- School of Remembering with Hira Hosen, Egypt – March 2022